Hey, guys!!! How was your weekend? Mine was good : ) I finished a book called The Shadow Girl by Jennifer Archer. A review will be posted soon. I know I haven’t posted a review in a while (since 07/17/13), but hopefully I’ll get back on my feet and finish up all the books I’ve started!
I also had a really good lunch on Saturday, so I’ll post about that, too!
I picked up Delirium by Lauren Oliver, which I tried to read a little while ago but never fully got into it. So… I hope it’s good. I also picked up City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) which was at my library, surprisingly. I can never find Cassandra Clare’s books at my library because they’re so popular! I usually have to order them and wait for people. So, I was really happy that the library had the next book I needed to continue the series : )
Yesterday night, I was cracking up at The Dick Van Dyke show. I was watching it on Hulu because I haven’t seen it in forever. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen every episode available on Hulu, but it still made me laugh. Kinda like I Love Lucy.
OH, and my one year blogiversary is coming up on August 2, 2013!!!
And now, my favorite songs:
- I Don’t Care by Apocalyptica**
- Shadows by Red
- Behind Blue Eyes by Limp Bizkit
- Awake and Alive by Skillet**
- Fully Alive by Flyleaf
- Bitter Sweet Symphony by The Verve
- Hands of Time by Rachel Diggs**
- Rebirth by Skillet
- Evil Angel by Breaking Benjamin** (I absolutely positively adore this song!!!)
- Dance With the Devil by Breaking Benjamin** (Another song by Breaking Benjamin that I love :D)
And there they are! To be continued, next Monday…