Hey, guys!!! It’s August 2!!! If you couldn’t tell by the name of this post and my little banner-ish thingy up there, it’s my one year blogiversary! I got this notification from WordPress that said, “Happy Anniversary With WordPress.com” and I was so happy!!!
I’ve now, officially, been blogging for a year! Can you believe it?! A whole year! I’m so proud of myself! If you want to check out my first post, HERE it is : ) Maybe it’s not the longest post in history, but who cares, right?!
I’m so grateful to all of y’all who read, like my posts, and follow my blog. I love it when my iPod chimes and tells me that so and so liked a post or commented or followed. It just makes my day 😀
I am currently at 128 followers!!! Ahhh!!! It’s so exciting for me. It may not be a big number to you, but it’s ginormous to me : )
I think I’ve improved with my writing on this blog. I can tell my writing is much better since the time I started littleonionwrites.
So, seriously guys: Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I hope I can continue to entertain y’all with mindless rants and fanfics and stories and book reviews 😀
Here is a short little update on what I’m reading right now…
The Exiled Queen (The Seven Realms, #2) by Cinda Williams Chima
- Fuse (Pure, #2) by Julianna Baggott
- Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) by Cassandra Clare–guys, I’m DYING here!!! This is so heartbreaking!!!
- Pretties (Uglies, #2) by Scott Westerfield
- Stormbreaker (Alex Rider, #1) by Anthony Horowitz
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) by Cassandra Clare
- Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver
That’s what I’m reading. As you can see, I’m falling in love with Clockwork Princess.
Well, I’m gonna enjoy the rest of my blogiversary, now. I hope you have a great day!!!