I’ve been nominated for another award?! EEEEEK!!! I love receiving awards from my fellow bloggers! This award is called the Sunshine Award, and it was awarded to me by Sara. Thanks, Sara! And be sure to check out her blog, guys!
So here’s this awesome award:
Here are the rules required to accept this award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions provided by the blogger.
- Nominate five other blogs for the award.
These are the questions Sara asked:
1. What’s the best thing that happened to you this year?
The best thing that happened to me this year was when I realized I could get the books that are “in” at great prices at a second-hand bookstore. The books they sell there are even new, and they mark down the price a couple of dollars. Score!
2. What’s your favorite concert experience?
I’ve actually never been to a concert! Crazy, right?
3. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
The craziest thing I’ve ever done would be doing the Death Flip off the monkey bars back in elementary school. Yeah. That’s how bad I am. XD I’ve probably done something completely crazy before, but at the moment, the Death Flip is the only thing coming to me.
4. What’s your favorite quote?
Well, one of my favorite quotes is:
“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that.” -Albus Dumbledore
5. Tell the story of your life using lyrics from a song.
“But I’m on the outside
I’m looking in
I can see through you
See your true colors
‘Cause inside you’re ugly
You’re ugly like me
I can see through you
See to the real you.” –Staind, “Outside”
I think we’ve all been on the outside looking in, sometimes.
6. A phrase that best describes you.
7. Name three of your favorite bands/singers.
Do rappers count? Haha, if so:
- EMINEM (by the way, I heard MMLP2 on YouTube. Amazing…)
- Breaking Benjamin
It was really hard labeling it to just three. EMINEM is nonnegotiable–he stays at number one on my list, always.
8. Name five places you want to visit.
I think these places were all inspired by books I’ve read!
9. Who’s your favorite fictional character?
Hermione Granger from J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series is my favorite fictional character. I think she is a strong, intelligent female character and I think she’s a fantastic role model. And, of course, she’s part of my favorite series. Okay, so I might be a bit biased 😉
10. Who’s your most hated fictional character?
Hmm… Wow, okay. I don’t like Daniel Gregori from Lauren Kate’s Fallen… I also didn’t like Luce from Fallen… I just didn’t like Fallen.
I hope I answered those alright! And now, for the people I’m nominating:
And your questions are:
What is the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
- What is your favorite song and what is your favorite line in that song?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your least favorite book?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose to live?
- What is the best place you’ve ever visited?
- What fictional world would you like to live in?
- What character is most like yourself?
- What is your favorite pastime?
- What is your favorite fanfiction?
Alright! That’s all! Once again, thank you so much, Sara, for nominating me for this award! And, to the people I’ve nominated, link me to your award posts if you participate! I’d love to read them. 😀