Hey, y’all! I’m here with another Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the peeps from The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s TTT focuses on our bookish bucket lists. LET’S DO IT, BRUH!
1. Reread the Harry Potter series. Believe it or not, I’m pretty sure I’ve only read this series once, as a whole. I’ve reread certain books from the series, like Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone or Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, but I don’t believe I’ve read the complete series more than once. I definitely want to do this, though.
2. Finish all the books/ebooks I’ve purchased within this year. I don’t know if it’s doable, as my reading pace has definitely slowed down this year, but I hope to get it done, no matter how long it takes. 😀
3. Read a new release by an author who’s popular, but not Veronica Roth/Rick Riordan popular. You get me? For example, I’d really like to read Panic by Lauren Oliver. I actually saw it at the store today and wanted to get it so badly.
4. Go to a midnight movie premier of a book-to-movie adaptation. Does this count? Why, yes. Yes, it does. I’ve never been to a midnight premier, and that’s something that’s high up there on my general bucket list. Like, am I the only one who hasn’t gone to one? 😄 Midnight premiers I want to go to include Insurgent and Mockingjay: Part 1. (I haven’t seen Divergent yet D: I did get another Divergent magazine, though…)
5. Interview an author of one of my favorite books. ‘Nuff said.
6. Purchase a bookish shirt. I’ve been SO CLOSE to buying Harry Potter shirts. The last time this happened, though, I ended up getting a Nirvana shirt instead… Yeah… But I did see a The Fault in Our Stars shirt at Barnes & Noble! Yeah!!! (Too bad I didn’t get it >.<) I actually have TFIOS news… Heheh…
7. Go to a bookish convention! I would love to go to a bookish convention, like the BEA (Book Expo of America), and meet my fellow bookish people! Not many of my friends like to read, and those who do don’t really like the same genres I do… nonfiction… meh… But hopefully I’ll be lucky enough to do this one day. Have any of you attended the BEA? What was your experience?
8. Reread The Winnie Years by Lauren Myracle. That series… Geez. I love that series to bits. It was fantastic and amazing and just asdfghjkl;. I haven’t “met” many bloggers who’ve read Lauren Myracle D: Whyyyy? (Actually, it was Winnie’s b-day on March 11th… HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WINNIE!!! :D)
9. Finish Suzanne Collins’ Underland Chronicles. Yes. As in The Hunger Games Suzanne Collins. Did you know she had another series? This series, I believe, is generally classified in the children’s genre, but some people say it’s YA… I think it’s middle grade. I read the first two books about a year ago, and each one surprised me greatly—they were amazing. I really couldn’t believe it. It had been after I’d read THG, but I had no idea what to expect from this middle grade series. I loved it.
10. Reread Matched by Ally Condie. I know, I’m doing a lot of rereads on this list, but it is a bookish goal I want to meet. Matched was one of the best dystopian books I ever read. The other two books in the series were good, but Matched… wow. It was actually recommended to me by a fellow blogger, Emma at My Harry Potter blog! I don’t think she’s very active anymore, but I loved her posts and was very pleased with this rec 😀
That’s all for this week’s Top Ten Tuesday! Do we share any common goals? Is it possible that you, too, have never been to a midnight premier?! If so, I would be happy to know I’m not alone in this, haha! Leave your links to your TTTs below—I’d love to check ’em out!