Since posting about music remixes and their originals, a few of the remixes left me feeling nostalgic for the music I listened to when I was younger. Sooooo… I made a playlist of my childhood! I’d forgotten about a lot of these songs and it was so great to go back and listen to all of them. They’re not exactly old, but it’s what I listened to when I was younger.
Anyway! This playlist is on Spotify, which is one of the greatest Internet radios I’ve ever used 😀 You can find the playlist here.
The downside of my playlist being on Spotify is that you must have a Spotify account in order to listen to it. Le sigh. If you do listen to the playlist, do you recognize any of these songs?
For those of you who don’t have a Spotify but are still curious about the songs on my playlist, here are a few of the songs that live in there:
1. “Cool” by Gwen Stefani
2. “All Around The World” by ATC
3. “Breathless” by The Corrs
4. “Jenny From The Block” by Jennifer Lopez
5. “Lucky” by Britney Spears
6. “Cha Cha Slide” by Mr. C The Slide Man
7. “Everytime We Touch” by Cascada — I was so obsessed with the music video for this song! I think I played it every time it was “my turn” for the computer XD
8. “Hips Don’t Lie” by Shakira — I know—weird song to have on a childhood playlist, lol. But I remember hearing this song a lot.
9. “She Will Be Loved” by Maroon 5
10. “Jumpin’, Jumpin'” by Destiny’s Child
So those are some songs on that playlist! I realize now that I know a lot more Britney Spears than I thought…
That’s all for now! What are some songs you’d put on your childhood playlist?