Hey, everyone! We’re only two weeks away from the release of City of Heavenly Fire! Blaze over at Shadowhunters’ Library created a Mortal Instruments tag to help us fans prepare for the series finale.
This week, we’re doing the Zombie Apocalypse Tag—The Mortal Instruments version!
The Zombie Apocalypse Tag was created by Nathan, and you can find his YouTube video here.
- Pick five books of your favorite Cassandra Clare books (TMI and TID) from your shelves.
- Write the names of each book on a piece of paper and put them in a hat.
- Pull one paper out of the hat to choose your first book.
- Open that book to a random page and use the first name you see to answer question 1 (see down below under Your Zombie Team)
- Use the same book for question 2, but turn to a different page.
- Your second book will answer questions 3 and 4.
- Your third book will answer questions 5 and 6.
- Your fourth book will answer questions 7 and 8.
- Your fifth book will answer questions 9 and 10.
Your Zombie Team:
- Who is the first person to die?
- Who is the person you trip to get away from the zombies?
- Who is the first person to turn into a zombie?
- Who is the person that trips YOU to get away from the zombies?
- Who is the idiot of the team?
- Who is the “brains” of the team?
- Who is the team’s medic?
- Who is the weapons expert?
- Who is the brawler?
- Who is the Team Captain?
Alright! Let’s get this show on the road! I actually only have three of the books from the two series, and The Shadowhunter’s Codex. I don’t know how many names I’ll get out of there, but I’m going to use it anyway! Because I’m only using four books, I’ll just have to use one of the books twice…
Books I Chose (didn’t really have a choice):
City of Bones
The Shadowhunter’s Codex
First Book: City of Bones
1. Who is the first person to die?
Clary is the first person to die :O … But… It kind of makes sense… she’s always being reckless. I hope this isn’t accurate for City of Heavenly Fire though.
2. Who is the person you trip to get away from the zombies?
Hodge is the first person I trip. Hmm… I don’t mind. I never really liked him, so…
Second Book: Clockwork Angel
3. Who is the first person to turn into a zombie?
4. Who is the first person that trips YOU to get away from the zombies?
MORTMAIN?! What is with my picks?! This is—grrr…
Third Book: The Shadowhunter’s Codex
5. Who is the idiot of the team?
Raziel, HAHAHA. I can’t stop laughing 😄 This is too funny.
6. Who is the “brains” of the team?
(Note: I had to flip through many pages before I finally found another name.) Jonathan Shadowhunter is the “brains” of the team. I guess that makes sense. I’m still laughing over Raziel.
Fourth Book: Clockwork Princess (This is the book I’ll use twice.)
7. Who is the team’s medic?
Cecily is the medic! She seems like she’d be good at that kind of thing.
8. Who is the weapons expert?
Er—Queen Victoria… It was a random mention of her… Guess it counts, though!
Fifth Book: Clockwork Princess
9. Who is the brawler?
Charlotte. El oh el (but she could totally do it). ‘Nuff said.
10. Who is the Team Captain?
Gabriel is our Team Captain. I don’t know… I mean, I think he could pull it off, but I think Gideon would pull it off a tad better. Gabriel seems to be really… indecisive.
That was so much fun 😀 Thank you to Blaze, who created this tag. You guys are welcome to participate, too!