Hey, everyone! I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger award, and I was so excited 😀 I was nominated by two people, actually, which was even more exciting! The bloggers who nominated me are Stefani @ Caught Read Handed and Lily @ wordsweheart. Thanks, guys! I’m so happy for the nomination and am thrilled that you thought of my blog!
Edit: *drums fingers on keyboard* So. This post was supposed to go up hours ago, and I had posted it… and the part that was supposed to show all of my nominees, the most important part of the post… was blank.
NOOOOOOOO. I go into my drafts, and it says there are only two revisions. I look at the revisions, and none of them are what was supposed to go up when I hit publish. Ugh. So then I was in a funk and mad with WordPress. But, hey! It’s a new day, and I’ve still got to nominate some people!
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Alright! Here are seven facts about me!
- I just got back from vacation and I was able to see some old friends.
- I am reading Hex Hall right now and am loving it. Archer ❤
- Whenever I’m talking about other bloggers and I type their name, I always check it a million times to make sure I didn’t misspell it or anything!
- I currently have 30 unread books on my bookshelf. Well, 33 if you count library books. How about you?
- I can’t go a day without turning on my Kindle and listening to Spotify.
- My nightly routine is: turn on Spotify. Check WordPress for any new notifications/catch up with other blogs/like, comment, etc. (not that I don’t do this throughout the day XD). Pinterest. YouTube. Stare at the ceiling and wonder why chocolate is called “chocolate,” why sheets are called “sheets,” and why music is called “music.”
- I’d like to grow my CD collection. I don’t really buy digital music anymore (which is really inconvenient when I’m going somewhere, because then I’m stuck listening to either what’s on the radio or music that’s on my iPod that I haven’t listened to in years), as I use Internet radio, but I really want to own physical copies of my favorite music.
- Bonus Fact: I’m Team Gale. Don’t look at me like that.
My Nominees… Take 2!
- Topaz @ Topaz Winters — An amazing young author whose posts always grab my attention and never fail to amuse me 😀 I hope I can read her first book! Her posts always put me in the writing mood!
- Mishka @ A Writer’s Life For Me. — Yet another author! I love reading Mishka’s blog, and I love the Progress Reports included at the end of each post.
- Chloe @ foodlikecake — Whenever one of her posts pops up in my reader, I’m always excited to see what she’s made next! Those desserts… so mouth watering. I always want to get baking after reading this blog! And the photographs of each new creation totally enhance that 😀
- TK @ Chapter TK — A blogger whose thought-provoking posts are always refreshing to read. It’s always a nice treat to read one of her posts (which are always interesting!).
- Lynette @ Lynette Noni — It’s author’s galore over here! 😄 Her posts are always looked-forward to… is that grammatically correct? You know what I mean. Would “highly anticipated” flow better with that sentence?
I highly recommend you check out these bloggers, because they’re awesome… do I need a better reason? 😀
Alright, guys. I’m definitely saving this to drafts before hitting publish this time. I already know the punishment of not doing that >.<
If you, my wonderful nominees, choose to accept this award, then yay! If not, that’s fine, too 😀 Your blogs still inspire me, and I look forward to more awesome posts from you all.
That’s all for now! And thanks again to Stefani and Lily for nominating me for this award! They definitely deserved it, too!