Earlier I discovered something called #BookBlogWriMo, which is the book blogger’s equivalent to NaNoWriMo! I saw Michelle’s post announcing her participation and I thought it would be cool!
#BookBlogWriMo was created by Brittany @ Book Bumblings, and I think it’s a pretty awesome idea. It’ll probably be a bit challenging at times, but I think I can conquer this! Read Brittany’s post to find out more about #BookBlogWriMo.
Last November had been a pretty weird month for me, as I had extremely limited internet access and wasn’t able to blog for days at a time! This November I have way too much internet time, so I’m hoping to schedule some blog posts in there as well 😀
Here’s the #BookBlogWriMo schedule:
Anyway, I’m really excited to participate, and I hope you’re able to as well!
- 11/1 – History of Your Blog – Tell us how you got started! When did you start your blog? Why? What have been some of your trials and tribulations? How many pigs did you have to sacrifice to get people to see your Facebook posts?
- 11/2 – How You Read – Paperback? Hardcover? Ereader? Smartphone? Bookmarks, note taking in the margins, or highlighting? Tell us some of your reading rituals!
- 11/3 – Where You Read – Pretty self-explanatory. Bonus for a picture!
- 11/4 – Why You Blog – Again, self-explanatory.
- 11/5 – Where You Blog – Bonus for a picture!
- 11/6 – #TBT – Favorite Childhood Books – What were some of your favorite books way back when? This could be a read from before you could read, or what you spent summers by the pool with in high school.
- 11/7 – #FlashbackFriday – Blog’s First Design – This one’s fun! Oh, how blogs evolve! Go to WayBackMachine.com, enter your blog’s URL, and take a screenshot of what you used to look like!
- 11/8 – Your Blogging Toolkit – We could all blog smarter! Share some of the best tools in your blogging arsenal.
- 11/9 – Your Blogging Workflow – Lifters can take their #gymflow and shove it. Share your blogging process and rituals using the hashtag #blogflow.
- 11/10 – Memes You Meme – Do you #ThrowbackThursday or indulge in a little #ManCandyMonday? Share some of your favorite meme posts from your blog or social media pages.
- 11/11 – #Top10Tuesday – Most Popular Posts – Head on over to Google Analytics or wherever your stats are located and find the 10 most popular posts on your blog. Link to them, talk about them, tell us why we should love them.
- 11/12 – Advice for Newbie Bloggers – Be Yoda. Share your secrets. Do or do not, there is no try.
- 11/13 – Your Review Process – Do you write your review the second you finish the book? Months later? Take notes as you read?
- 11/14 – Your Ratings System – A lot of blogs have ratings policies or systems. Some don’t, but they really do. What makes you decide how many stars to give?