I know I’ve done the Liebster Award a few times before, but I haven’t done the Sisterhood of the World Award, yet. But, I love being nominated for these awards, and I love doing the responses! And whenever I’m nominated by someone, I always go back to the blogger who nominated me and see who else they nominated. I think it’s a great way to discover amazing blogs!
But, because school has started for some people, I know that time is limited, so instead of nominating people for this award, I’m going to leave a list of other bloggers that you guys should check out, just because they’re awesome. ^-^ I’ll be splitting this post into two parts, because award posts are usually pretty long. Let’s begin!
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their site.
2. Post the award logo on your blog or in a post.
3. Answer the ten questions you’ve been set.
4. Nominate ten other bloggers and give them ten new questions.
Questions from Sarah:
1. What book or TV show have you expected to like and ended up hating or vice versa?
I’m really bad at keeping up with TV shows that still air. I’d rather wait for the show to come out on DVD and order it from the library. But one show that I didn’t expect to like much is Witches of East End. I am in love with this show. I binge-watched it in, like, the last week of June / first week of July, because I found the first season online on Hulu. And then when the second season came out (we’re still on the second season), I started buying it off Amazon. ❤
2. Tell me about a character that’s taken you by surprise for a good or bad reason.
Sophie Mercer from the Hex Hall books really took me by surprise. Actually, that whole series took me by surprise (I’m about to read the last book!). I honestly didn’t expect it to be so good, and I didn’t expect Sophie to be so awesome. I usually can’t stand main characters, but I really liked Sophie. She’s really funny and sarcastic and isn’t perfect and she’s just fantastic.
3. If your home/school/work were suddenly attacked by zombies, what would your escape/survival plan be?
Oh, man, that’s a tough one. I’ve actually never thought about this before, but here goes nothing. If I were at home and places were being attacked by zombies, I would first find any necessities (food, water, clothes, etc.) and maybe escape out a window (I want to pretend to be, like, Day from Legend XD). Then I would run (lol) and hide in a place where zombies were least-likely to invade (don’t ask me where) and with few people. There I would wait until things calmed down and…
You know what, this is the most awful half-baked plan ever.
4. If you could easily master any skill, what would it be and why?
For a fictional skill, I’d choose magic (need I explain?). And for an actual skill, perhaps the skill of editing. I hate editing, and I’m horrible at it. I feel like I don’t have the patience for it, which probably wouldn’t be very helpful for an aspiring author.
5. Do you have any superstitions?
Not really. Well, does astrology count? I don’t really “believe” in it, but I think it’s an interesting concept.
6. What have you read/watched/done recently that you’re excited to share with everyone?
I’m not sure if I’m excited to share this with everyone (it’s not that exciting), but I finally figured out how to use one of the newest iTunes updates, and I’ve learned how to transfer my Amazon music to iTunes. I have to buy my digital music from Amazon now, because two years ago I was given an iTunes gift card, but when I went to use it, they asked me for the answers to security questions I never made… yeah.
7. What’s one place you’ve read/heard about that you would like to visit, mythical or otherwise?
Cliché, cliché, cliché, but I’m going with England. I would love to travel to England. That would be cool.
8. Tell me about something you’re looking forward to in the next year.
All of the books being released! There are quite a few books being released toward the end of this year that I’m really excited about.
9. If you didn’t have a blog, how would you be spending your time right now?
Wishing I had a blog. 😄 Just kidding. Though I had wanted my own blog for a long time before littleonionwrites was created, I’d probably be reading right now if I didn’t have a blog.
10. What’s a blogging milestone or experience that made you really happy?
Ooh, I’ve had so many blogging milestones that made me happy. Even getting a like on one of my posts still makes me happy! But one milestone that really stands out to me is when the author of OCD, The Dude, and Me, Lauren Roedy Vaughn, commented on my blog last summer. ^-^ I remember being so excited. 😀
Blogs To Check Out:
Part two will be up soon! Thanks again to Sarah, who nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Award!